Maths Lab Manual Class 9: The student working in Maths Lab Activities Class 9 must rely to a large extent on methods of enquiry, trial and error in combination with his own curiosity, intuition, and ingenuity; nowhere else in any subject is rigorous proof is so often preceded by the patient, plodding experiments. If going occasionally becomes slow and difficult, one can take comfort in that a CBSE Maths Lab Manual Class 9 Free Download PDF available to increase his pace and make the subject enjoyable.
Maths Lab Manual Class 9 Project Activities Solutions
Our treatment is structured with a revised list of activities and projects so as to facilitates students and teachers to go through Maths Lab Activities for Class 9 Chapter wise.
Maths Lab Manual Class 9 Activities Solutions
- Basic Paper Folding Activities
- Triangle Inequality
- Quadrants and Coordinates
- Construction of a Square-root Spiral
- Verify a3 – b3 = (a – b) (a2+ ab + b2) Using Unit Cubes
- Verify a3 + b3 = fa + b) (a2 – ab + b2) Using Unit Cubes
- Verify (a – b)3 sa3- 3a*b + 3ab2 – b3 Using Unit Cubes
- Verify fa + b)3 * a® + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3 Using Unit Cubes
- Factorisation of Polynomial x2 + bx + c
- Vertically Opposite Angles in Intersecting Lines
- Abscissae and Ordinates
- Making a Parallelogram by Paper Folding
- Area of a Parallelogram
- Area of a Triangle
- Mid-Point Theorem
- Intercepts of Equidistant Parallel Lines
- Properties of Parallelogram
- The Quadrilateral Formed by Joining the Mid-points of a Quadrilateral
- Angles In the Same Segment
- Angle In a Semicircle, Major Segment and Minor Segment To verify that
- Cyclic Quadrilateral Theorem
- Activities Using Geoboard
Maths Lab Activities Class 9 Book
Viva-voce Questions (Very Short Answer Type Questions) and Multiple Choke Questions (MCQ) are incorporated at the end of each activity to check the basics of the activity.
Maths Lab Manual Class 9 NCERT will serve the needs of students and teachers alike by
- Encouraging the students to carry out activities in a systematic manner, and
- Helping the teachers to evaluate the student’s creative skills.
The activities contained in the book have been chosen from the child’s own environment and will make both the learning and teaching of mathematics not only more fruitful but also much more interesting and lively.